What should I do if there is a water flow problem with a 50 ton chiller?
The first question: What should I do if there is a water flow malfunction in a 50 ton chiller?
1. First, check the valves of the inlet and outlet pipes to see if they are closed. If not, skip this item directly. But if it is closed, then you can open it first.
2. Now let’s take a look at the 50 ton chiller water pump, whether it is placed inside or outside the machine, as long as it is a chilled water pump! It must be functioning properly. Of course, including the normal operation I mentioned above, only this machine is Three-phase electric power, so it is also important to note whether it is rotating forward, and there is an arrow on the water pump.
3. Let’s check the evaporator again, as we have encountered ice inside the evaporator many times in actual situations. In this case, the water cannot flow. The inspection method is to ensure that the water pump has pumped the water into the machine, but no water has come out. At this point, either the evaporator has frozen, or the pipeline or evaporator is blocked.
Checking this item is a bit troublesome, we need to find a place where the water pipe can be easily removed. But note: If the evaporator freezes, this situation must have occurred after the machine has been running for a period of time before the alarm appears, and after stopping for a period of time, it disappears. This is because the ice inside the evaporator has melted, so it is important to pay attention.
The second major issue: water level fault of the chiller
1. Water level faults all occur in models with built-in water tanks in the chiller, so the first step is to check if there is water in the tank and if the water level has already exceeded the water level switch in the tank. Generally, adding some water is sufficient.
2. Then, as before, it is boring to check again: check whether the wiring of the lower control circuit board and the pressure controller is normal. This fault can be divided into hardware fault and software fault. We can check whether the parameter setting is abnormal first. Fix it and see if it’s a software malfunction.
The third major issue: the safety alarm device sounds
At this point, take out the manual, carefully compare the cause of the noise, and adopt a step-by-step elimination method. If it doesn’t work, unplug the power and wait for us to rush to the scene.
What are the steps for stopping a small water chiller? Stop the small chiller and enter normal shutdown, emergency shutdown, automatic shutdown, and long-term shutdown stop modes. ...View details
How important is insulation treatment for laboratory chiller? For chillers, if operated at high temperatures, a large amount of cold air from industrial chillers may be severely lost. A...View details
What should I do if the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet of the water cooled industrial chiller is small?232
What should I do if the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet of the water cooled industrial chiller is small? Technicians stated that when users use water-cooled chillers...View details