How to handle faults in industrial chiller systems?
1. Power on without power. ① If the power cord has poor contact, check the power interface and whether the power cord plug is properly connected and in good contact; ② Open the electrical box cover inside the machine and check if the safety tube is intact; Is the voltage of the power supply stable enough; Check if the power wiring is in good contact.
2. Flow alarm (E01 alarm displayed on the temperature controller panel), water pipe directly connected to the outlet, and no water flow at the inlet. If the water level in the water tank is too low, check the water level gauge display window and add water to the green area; And check the water circulation pipeline for leaks.
3. When connecting the device for use, there is a flow alarm (the temperature controller panel displays E01), but there is water flow when connecting the water pipe directly to the outlet or inlet, and there is no alarm. Check the water circulation pipeline for blockage, bending or deformation.
4. High water temperature alarm (temperature controller panel displays E04). ① The dust screen is blocked and has poor heat dissipation. Regularly remove and clean the dust screen Poor ventilation at the air outlet or inlet ensures smooth ventilation. ③ If the voltage is severely low or unstable, improve the power supply line or use a voltage regulator. ④ If the temperature controller parameters are set improperly, reset the control parameters or Factory reset. ⑤ Frequent startup and shutdown of the chiller to ensure sufficient cooling time (more than five minutes). ⑥ If the heat load exceeds the standard, reduce the heat load or choose a model with a larger cooling capacity.
5. Room temperature ultra-high alarm (temperature controller panel displays E02). The operating environment temperature of the chiller is relatively high. Improve ventilation and ensure that the operating environment temperature of the chiller is below 40 degrees Celsius.
6. The condensation of condensed water is severe. If the water temperature is much lower than the ambient temperature and the humidity is high, increase the water temperature or provide insulation for the pipeline.
7. When changing water, the drainage outlet drains slowly. The water inlet is not open, open the water inlet.
What should I do if the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet of the water cooled industrial chiller is small?231
What should I do if the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet of the water cooled industrial chiller is small? Technicians stated that when users use water-cooled chillers...View details
Advantages of laboratory low-temperature circulators The laboratory low-temperature circulator can simultaneously provide constant temperature and current refrigeration, heating, and ...View details
What is the refrigeration capacity of a small water chiller related to? The cooling capacity of small chillers is mainly related to the following factors: 1. Equipment cooling po...View details
What if the compressor of the 2 ton water chiller cannot start? The chiller compressor cannot be started, which can be investigated based on the following clues Firstly, check th...View details