What factors are related to the cooling effect of a 50 ton chiller?
1. Insufficient refrigerant
Solution: It is necessary to supplement sufficient refrigerant and maintain a pressure of around 0.5MPa during refrigeration.
2. Due to climate reasons, the outdoor temperature is too high in summer, resulting in high condensation pressure and temperature during outdoor unit operation.
Solution: It is necessary to improve the operation of the outdoor unit or restart it after the ambient temperature is suitable.
3. The dust on the surface of the condenser is not cleaned for a long time, and the accumulated dust is too thick, which leads to poor heat dissipation effect and an increase in compressor exhaust pressure and temperature, resulting in a decrease in refrigeration capacity.
Solution: The surface area of the condenser needs to be cleaned of dust, and it should also be cleaned regularly.
4. Excessive refrigerant addition leads to excessive discharge pressure and temperature of the compressor
Solution: Release excess refrigerant and maintain its pressure at around 0.5MPa during refrigeration.
5. There is a leak in the refrigerant pipeline.
Solution: Use a leak detector to identify the refrigerant leak, repair it, and replenish the refrigerant to maintain its operating pressure at around 0.5MPa during refrigeration.
6. The indoor unit air filter screen is blocked.
Solution: Clean the air filter screen.
How about the operation protection of the 500 ton chiller? The energy efficiency of a chiller determines the energy efficiency ratio of the entire refrigeration system. For a single sta...View details
How important is insulation treatment for laboratory chiller? For chillers, if operated at high temperatures, a large amount of cold air from industrial chillers may be severely lost. A...View details
What is the starting sequence flow of the 30 ton chiller? (1) Confirm whether the status of each relevant valve in the unit meets the requirements of this specification. Power the elect...View details