What details should be paid attention to in the daily maintenance and upkeep of industrial air cooled chiller?
1. When starting an air-cooled industrial chiller unit, it should be checked whether the direction of the fan is correct. If it is turned forward, it can be started and operated, while if it is reversed, it indicates that the power wiring is reversed, and the phase sequence must be changed before starting. A chiller is a cooling water equipment that can provide constant temperature, constant flow, and constant pressure. The temperature of the return water of the chiller should preferably not exceed 40 degrees. The higher the return water temperature, the greater the damage to the compressor.
2. The set values of various maintenance devices for the unit have been adjusted by the factory, and users are not allowed to modify them casually.
3. When the unit generates a fault alarm and shuts down, first press the end button of the unit (the alarm light will burn), and then check the cause of the fault. It is not allowed to forcibly start and run until the fault is eliminated. A chiller is a cooling water equipment that can provide constant temperature, constant flow, and constant pressure. The temperature of the return water of the chiller should preferably not exceed 40 degrees. The higher the return water temperature, the greater the damage to the compressor.
4. If it is not an emergency, the unit cannot be closed by cutting off the main power supply; If the unit is to be used up for a long time in winter, it should be closed first, followed by the main power supply and oil heater, and the water in the system should be drained.
5. We must adhere to the cleanliness and good ventilation of the computer room, and carry out the cleaning and masonry removal of the condenser on schedule to ensure the stable operation of the unit.
6. Water cooled industrial chillers should adhere to the cleanliness of the cooling tower and ensure that the air around the tower is smooth and the temperature is low, avoiding debris from entering the cooling tower and lowering the cooling efficiency.
7. Industrial air-cooled chillers should adhere to the nominal cleanliness of the cooling coil of the industrial chiller to ensure smooth air flow and low temperature around, and regularly clean the scale on the coil to ensure good heat exchange results. The selection of screw chillers should be considered based on the cooling load and usage. For refrigeration systems that operate at low loads for a long time, it is advisable to choose multi head plug compressor units or screw compressor units for easy conditioning and energy conservation.
The annual maintenance is as follows:
1. Replace the circulating cooling water on time, preferably using distilled or purified water.
2. Disassemble and clean the dustproof net and condenser of the industrial chiller on time, and use an air gun to remove the floating ash on the condenser of the industrial chiller (clean once every 6 months of operation)
3. Check the refrigeration oil and lubricating oil system, and replace and supplement them if necessary.
4. Regularly check whether the power supply is normal, whether the compressor operation sound is normal, and whether the normal working standard voltage of the industrial chiller is 380V.
How about the operation protection of the 500 ton chiller? The energy efficiency of a chiller determines the energy efficiency ratio of the entire refrigeration system. For a single sta...View details
What environmental factors should be considered when using a 5 ton water chiller? 1. If the environment in which a company uses a chiller is poor and the chiller needs to run for a rela...View details
What are the factors that affect the evaporation temperature of lab water chiller? The factors that affect the evaporation temperature of laboratory chillers include the following: oil ...View details
How to deal with excessive noise in air cooled water chiller? Excessive noise in air-cooled chillers may be caused by the following reasons: unreasonable unit design, equipment aging, c...View details