How to deal with abnormal flow rate of the circulating pump of the refrigerated chiller?
Abnormal flow rate of the circulating pump of the freezer may lead to a decrease in cooling effectiveness or machine malfunction, so timely treatment is necessary. The following are some possible handling methods that are applicable in general situations:
1. Check whether the inlet and outlet of the pump are blocked or obstructed. If any, clean or remove any blockages to ensure smooth water flow.
2. Check the inlet and outlet pipes of the pump for leaks. If there is a leak, repair or replace the pipeline.
3. Check the bearings and seals of the pump for wear or damage. If so, it needs to be replaced in a timely manner.
4. Check whether the power supply of the pump is normal. If the power supply fails, it needs to be repaired or replaced.
5. Check if the control system of the pump is working properly. If the control system malfunctions, it is necessary to repair or replace the controller.
If none of the above methods can solve the problem, it is recommended to contact professional refrigeration machine maintenance personnel for maintenance and repair.
In short, dealing with abnormal flow rate of the circulating pump of the freezer requires careful inspection and elimination of possible problems to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. Please pay attention to safety and comply with relevant regulations during operation.
What happens if there is too much refrigerant added to the low temp chiller? 1. The pressure is too high. The addition of excessive refrigerant can lead to an increase in pressure, whic...View details
What is the reason why the cryogenic chiller does not cool? During the operation of the chiller, the liquid refrigerant in the evaporator continuously absorbs heat from the water and be...View details
How important is insulation treatment for laboratory chiller? For chillers, if operated at high temperatures, a large amount of cold air from industrial chillers may be severely lost. A...View details
What is the maintenance and inspection of a 200 ton chiller? 1. Check the stability of voltage and current 2. Regularly inspect the compressor The necessary acceptance tes...View details