What is the method for winter maintenance of a 3 ton chiller?
1、 Cleaning steps for the chiller
1. Turn off the water source of the 3-ton chiller unit and clean the water inside the unit components and pipelines to prevent residual water from rusting the unit components or freezing and heaving the copper pipes due to low temperature after shutdown; At the same time, the drainage nut under the water pump should be unscrewed to drain the remaining water inside the water pump, in order to prevent the water system from freezing due to low ambient temperature, the evaporator from expanding and cracking, resulting in refrigerant leakage or damage to the water pump impeller.
2. Turn off the power and check each component for wear (if any, replace it);
3. Clean the fan of the 3-ton chiller and keep it in a clean state;
4. Check the water tank of the coil evaporator for any scale or other debris and remove them;
5. Understand the usage of lubricating oil through data recording, and regularly replace lubricating oil according to usage standards to maintain good lubrication status;
6. The ice water pipeline of the 3-ton chiller unit must be insulated because the insulation of the pipeline not only prevents serious loss of cooling capacity, but also prevents the formation of dew on the outer wall of the pipeline. For example, if the temperature of ice water is ten degrees, the ambient temperature is thirty degrees, and a metal pipeline with a length of twenty-five meters and a surface area of twenty-five square meters has a thermal radiation of 750kcal/h, which is approximately ten percent of the refrigeration capacity generated by three compressors and about six percent of the refrigeration capacity generated by five compressors;
7. The 3-ton water chiller is one of the models of the water chiller. It cools the normal temperature water to a certain temperature through the compressor of the water chiller to strengthen the cooling of the mold or machine. It is used as a single machine. The heat dissipation device is a built-in fan. There are mainly three interconnected systems: refrigerant circulation system, water circulation system, and electrical automatic control system.
2、 Cleaning the surface of the chiller is also important
After stopping the machine, you can use cleaning tools to clean the surface of the unit. After it is dry, cover the unit with a cloth or smock to prevent dust and other debris from adhering to the unit, ensuring that it will still be a clean water chiller for use next year.
By doing the above work when the unit is shut down, problems with the chiller can be identified and eliminated in a timely manner, ensuring stable unit performance and facilitating safe and rapid operation in the coming year. Another benefit is that the service life of the unit will be longer.
How to deal with abnormal flow rate of the circulating pump of the refrigerated chiller? Abnormal flow rate of the circulating pump of the freezer may lead to a decrease in cooling effe...View details
How to deal with the installation of water pumps in air cooled water chillers that do not produce water?259
How to deal with the installation of water pumps in air cooled water chillers that do not produce water? To address the issue of the water pump in the air-cooled chiller being unable to...View details
How should industrial chiller units handle incoming water? 1. When we notice water ingress, we need to immediately turn off the main power supply and shut down the machine for operation...View details
Why does the lab water chiller compressor burn out? 1. One of the reasons is that due to a lack of phase, prolonged use can lead to burnout. The refrigeration compressor has correspondi...View details