What factors are related to the cooling effect of a 50 ton chiller?
1. Insufficient refrigerant
Solution: It is necessary to supplement sufficient refrigerant and maintain a pressure of around 0.5MPa during refrigeration.
2. Due to climate reasons, the outdoor temperature is too high in summer, resulting in high condensation pressure and temperature during outdoor unit operation.
Solution: It is necessary to improve the operation of the outdoor unit or restart it after the ambient temperature is suitable.
3. The dust on the surface of the condenser is not cleaned for a long time, and the accumulated dust is too thick, which leads to poor heat dissipation effect and an increase in compressor exhaust pressure and temperature, resulting in a decrease in refrigeration capacity.
Solution: The surface area of the condenser needs to be cleaned of dust, and it should also be cleaned regularly.
4. Excessive refrigerant addition leads to excessive discharge pressure and temperature of the compressor
Solution: Release excess refrigerant and maintain its pressure at around 0.5MPa during refrigeration.
5. There is a leak in the refrigerant pipeline.
Solution: Use a leak detector to identify the refrigerant leak, repair it, and replenish the refrigerant to maintain its operating pressure at around 0.5MPa during refrigeration.
6. The indoor unit air filter screen is blocked.
Solution: Clean the air filter screen.
How to judge the energy-saving effect of process water chillers? Firstly, it is important to understand the concept of energy efficiency ratio of process water coolers. When purchasing ...View details
How to handle faults in industrial chiller systems? 1. Power on without power. ① If the power cord has poor contact, check the power interface and whether the power cord plug is properl...View details
What is the refrigeration capacity of a small water chiller related to? The cooling capacity of small chillers is mainly related to the following factors: 1. Equipment cooling po...View details
Why does the lab water chiller compressor burn out? 1. One of the reasons is that due to a lack of phase, prolonged use can lead to burnout. The refrigeration compressor has correspondi...View details