Advantages of laboratory low-temperature circulators
The laboratory low-temperature circulator can simultaneously provide constant temperature and current refrigeration, heating, and temperature control equipment. The laboratory low-temperature circulator has a reasonable structure, simple operation, and good stability.
1. The laboratory low-temperature circulator uses a compressor for refrigeration, which consumes energy and improves the exhaust temperature. The refrigerant then exchanges heat with the surrounding medium under the right conditions, transferring the heat to the surroundings. If adiabatic expansion is carried out again, the temperature will decrease.
2. The laboratory low-temperature circulator absorbs isothermal heat from high-temperature objects through an evaporator to reduce the temperature of the object to be cooled. This cycle is continuously carried out to achieve the purpose of cooling. The design of the laboratory low-temperature circulator refrigeration system uses energy regulation technology. Effective treatment methods can not only ensure the normal operation of the refrigerator, effectively control the energy consumption and cooling capacity of the refrigeration system, reduce the operating cost of the experimental box refrigeration system, and achieve a more economical state.
3. The laboratory low-temperature circulator absorbs the heat of the object to be cooled from the evaporator and evaporates it with steam. The compressor continuously extracts the steam generated by the evaporator.
4. The high-temperature and high-pressure steam compressed by the laboratory low-temperature circulator is sent to the condenser, where the cooling medium (such as water, air, etc.) releases heat and condenses into a high-pressure liquid. The pressure is reduced through a throttling mechanism to enter the evaporator. Evaporate again, absorb the heat from the cooled object, and circulate in this way.
5. After the laboratory low-temperature circulator mechanism heats up, the refrigerant changes its flow through a four-way valve. The flow direction of the refrigerant is exactly opposite to the refrigeration process. The refrigerant first passes through the evaporator, then returns to the condenser, and then returns to the compressor.
What are the factors that affect the evaporation temperature of lab water chiller? The factors that affect the evaporation temperature of laboratory chillers include the following: oil ...View details
What if the compressor of the 2 ton water chiller cannot start? The chiller compressor cannot be started, which can be investigated based on the following clues Firstly, check th...View details
How important is insulation treatment for laboratory chiller? For chillers, if operated at high temperatures, a large amount of cold air from industrial chillers may be severely lost. A...View details